Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Deceptions and Lies

   How would you know someone lied to you? And you just believed that trusting this person is the best thing you could do, but still, that person broke it. I have just read recently that you can always forgive a person who has done so much damaged on you, but you don't have to trust easily. On my part, I forgave and I trusted again and again. For so many years now, it is only today that I have been shaken and finally, I already know his deceptions and lies. Well, I actually knew it before, but I am so blinded by affection. I am such a forgiving person. I have a soft heart that even when you hurt me, and just say sorry afterwards, I will still forgive you and forget about every wrong thing you've caused me.

   When one asks me to trust him, I just simply do. Without doubts and hesitations. But that person simply threw up everything. He's a big fat liar. I have some evidences about his lies. He doesn't really care who he hurts. Why do some people never learned to make the trust worth it? I guess somehow it's true that, you'd better trust your instincts than to trust a man's word. I have tried to listen to my so called woman's instincts and they really are true, well, most of the time. I believe too, that there's something wrong about this man. He's sick. He has this psychological problem that intrudes upon him. But he barely knows about it. I have encountered at least two pathological liars already in my life by now. So I hope, I will be more keen about their attitude.

   It's not that I am bitter about how he have hurt me. It's just that he incredibly lies so much for a long time. He might be a burden to someone else's life as well. I guess he makes lying a habit. I hope when the time comes that he is telling the truth, everyone believes it. How could he be a pain in my ass? One day, I may have a face to face conversation again with him but I will stand firm that I won't fall for his traps anymore. But if all else fails, I will still try to be a good friend to him. Who knows, all he needs is a good friend to make him a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment