Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Sweet Tooth

   I love chocolates to death. May it be browns, whites and especially darks. I have sore throat today. I have been munching my unlimited supply of chocolates lately. I even forced someone to give me a piece of chocolate a day just for my so called sugar rush. I don't feel the calories so I continue to eat to death. It boosts my energy level and it's indeed a comfort food. I have been thinking of something so irrelevant lately in my life, that made me gloomy, so I guess I have to eat sweets just to make me feel happy. But I have to watch my sugar content. My lola (dad's mom) is diabetic. She's a doctor but still that wasn't an excuse for such dreadful disease to attack her. But I tell you, she's 80 plus now but still full of strength and she injects insulin all by herself (long live to you lola).

   Oh, when can i stop loving you my chocolates? I just can't live without the sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment