Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anniversary

When I was speaking to my boss (who happens to be the chairman of the bank), that he was invited for a dinner party of a law firm tonight, he just told me that " Baka hindi ako pwede, anniversary namin ni Misis." That left my jaw in a deep awe! I just salute this couple so much. I even remembered last year,(same date) when his wife called up in the office and she wanted to speak with her husband, and when my boss had just spoken up, his words were "Happy anniversary." I smiled so wide. I am so astounded of how they have been celebrating their anniversaries together. My boss is a very good man, a good provider to his sons and just as you can see, he is a loyal husband. I know that for sure. And no doubt that I admire this kind of a man.



Love and respect is the root cause of all of these anniversaries. They all had the strength to be standing still even to this point. It is so sweet that both of them never forgot the special date in their lives. Love works stronger even in this world full of infidelity.



I am a fan of their love team, for all time. I'll keep praying for them, forever.



Just for the record, my boss is, I think 72 years old by now. But see, he and Mrs. are so full of romance, as though they're just teenagers for a high school prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment