Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Dad's Day

To the one and only man who:

- picked me up late at night from school after dance rehearsals
- called me up when I was sick
- often asked if I was in a relationship
- told me to take care of mom and my siblings
- requested me to take him to formula one
- got mad when my grades flunk in high school
- is so irritated whenever I sing in the videoke
- told me I don't look good when I am so skinny (he wants me to be fat)
- was stunned when I danced
- has a lot of big dreams for his kids
- would stick with me all through,


I am wishing you happy father's day. I love you Daddy. I promise not to disappoint you. Stay cool and great! Rock and roll! Hahahaha. ♥♥♥ Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.

"A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again." ~Enid Bagnold

No comments:

Post a Comment