Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Minus One Family

I heard the news yesterday that my Tita and my four lovely girl cousins are leaving the country - for good. Patrice, Nicole, Sam and Kass are like my little sisters. Being so candid and giddy, I will surely miss all of them. I do not know exactly the date they're leaving but perhaps, not more than 2 months. As we grow older in the family, we all have different dreams and ambitions. And I guess, this one makes it so hard, that somewhere in time, we all have to make all those dreams come true, regardless of who you are leaving.

Now the family gatherings may be not be as often as before, but we all have to grow as individuals. And I believe too, that my Tita and Tito will have to focus on their family life in Canada. It isn't easy but it's for everyone's good. When they leave, there will be no girls screaming, giggling, running around the house, etc. Gosh , I just can't believe that now is the time. I hope each member of our family will be able to reach the dreams we've been pursuing. One day, we'll all have the bonding time again.

I hope time slows down.

No comments:

Post a Comment