Monday, September 6, 2010

You're Only Just A Dream Boat

"..sailing in my head."
He's within reach, he's an hour away. Too close and still close enough to miss him. But if I hear his voice, hear him laugh, see his smile, everything will eventually change. And I'm not prepared for that transition, yet. He must have been calling me, asking how I was. But he doesn't and I guess he'll never will. I have to be okay with that.
The moon I see tonight is still the same moon he'll see. And perhaps, he gazes at it with his beloved. When way back then, I was his.
 If this letter reaches him, I do hope that he knows what to do with his life. This is not deliberately for him to read, but for me to keep my stuffs. And finally, this short dorky journal I've written on my sentiments towards him is the last. After this, no more. This reminds me of a closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment