Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Get It Poppin


 Few days ago, I have been mulling over about partying here. I rarely, really go on a night out to party when I was in Manila. I've known to be home buddy on a friday night, on a deep slumber beside my mom in her bed. I've known to be a dancer and somebody's just so having the look in his/her face if he/she discovers that I don't go out on weekend nights. Plus having that clean living lifestyle, I can't stand the smoke from cigarette. But now, I don't know if this is just not so me that I wanted a low carbonated beer or vodka or a tequilla shot and then dance the night away with a little dress. Or just maybe, I wanted to get away from what I used to do. I want to bounce, shake and twist. I want to dance, only dance. I don't even care if someone's watching. It's the feel-good feeling of that blasting high volumed hip hop music banging in my ears. And when I get my hair wet because of sweat is so fabulous!
  I've missed dancing, my ultimate passion for all time. Coz if there's only one thing I'm good at is, is that. The one and only talent I've been holding out. I want to free myself with the moves. Because now, I can't! I work. I think, I have to finalize something.
 So if you're out of here too, and happen to stumble upon me, you know what to do. Dance with me. Heedless of which genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment