Sunday, September 12, 2010

Absent Minded

   When oblivion attacks me, I have to at least be reminded these simple things for myself. Because if I forget, my world will be blank. Here I go,
- Drink plenty of water, like 6-8 liters a day.
- Take my vitamins every single day, the iron, vitamin c & e and multivitamins. Health is wealth.
- That saving is much important than having a lot of things.
- That it is okay to say no, if I really do not like. And yes, if I am  into it.
- Work hard now, sacrifice today for a bigger, better, brighter future.
- Privacy is a must. The world has been so focused with social networking sites like these, especially facebook, it's way too crowded. But at least, I can instantly connect with all of you.
- That karma is a bitch. So, don't dare.
- Maintain a good balance in the bank. No more credit cards, please
- That it feels good to fall in love, but it's better if I fall for the better man.
- Read more, more, more books.
- Blog more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment