Sunday, September 5, 2010

Changing Time Zones

        A tear fell from my eyes when I adjusted the hour and the minute hands of my wrist watch. Now, it's minus 4 hours from Philippine time. As well as my body clock, my dealing with people I will be living and working with will be adjusted. But no regrets, this is a full choice I have thought for so long. I may have missed my family and friends back home but I will always say my prayers for them.
         So, what to do now since I am already in Abu Dhabi? Find a better job. Or else my visa will expire. Oh please, Lord. I should also surf the net for a longer time to check on mom, dad and my siblings, my relatives and friends. Find clothes that will fit the weather. Explore the city and it's nearby cities. Meet up with good friends who are already here. Buy an inspirational book, share chikas with Ate Cha. Besides, I don't want to bore myself just because I am homesick. I have to fight loneliness. Though the feeling hasn't sunk in yet. Perhaps. later on it will. But I will have enough strength to cope up with it.
        It is God's plan why I am here. I am sure He has planned better ones for me still. I just don't know them yet.  
        This changing time zones is one of the few dreams that opened into reality. Bye for now. I'll be working hard for the dream job first.

No comments:

Post a Comment