Sunday, April 11, 2010

With Full Gratitude

   Everyday is a blessing. Having the substantial energy, I always see to it that i don't look like a lazy person. I believe it's a reflection of who you are on how you handle things. I don't want complaints. Instead, I comply first. And it's indeed a predominant feeling when you accomplished a thing without complaining at all! It's more of being patient and having the integrity. I do not know exactly why some people would always brag about the negative things in their life? They should be able to cope up with the adversities of life. Oh well, people have different approach for every situation.
   Moving on, I am full of gratitude on who I am, what I have and who I am with. If you put appreciation on everything, even the littlest thing will mean so much to you. Those struggles in the past, heartaches and pains will eventually make you a superb human being. I love the life I have, not perfect but at least not as arduous as for the others (funny thing is that in my previous blog, I've pointed out that I've been wishing to be somebody else, so please pardon me, that goes with the career I have in mind).I have a healthy lifestyle, I don't smoke, if I drink, it's very very rare and I rarely go for night out parties (oh, so boring of me). I don't know the reason why so. But I am happy! I'd rather have coffee talks with good friends, yogurt snacks with my siblings, dinner out, read an inspirational book, visit the church and talk to the Saviour, travel, dance in front of a mirror and sweat out. I do not know why, but still these things make me smile. These makes me feel better. And with that, I am grateful.
   The family I have is a simple family who live in the province. We love to eat. We care for each other. My mom, such the best mom. She does everything for us. From cooking to laundry, from embellishing her much loved garden to budgeting financial matters, from advising me to just be simply being there for us. I always pray for her safety and good health. My dad, he works harder. Earns money to provide our needs. He's a cool dad. My brother, the one who would always want to be pampered but someone I can really depend too. My sister, she studies law, she works. I don't know how she makes it, but I am really so proud of her. I miss them everyday when I work. I have loving and caring aunts and uncles too. Plus my cousins, they're like my brothers and sisters. We're getting old. Others get married and have their own little families. Others stay, others leave. In which way I choose where to be, I always be grateful because I have them.
   I have been working for almost 3 years. I love all the jobs I had. I am grateful. But I have to work double time to be where I really want to go.
   Sometimes, life really will make us bitter. But those are not enough to feel that way forever. Open your eyes wide and you'll see how precious you are. Feel God's love for you and you'll always be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment