Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Thoughts of my Heart

   It has been so long since I was into writing especially blogs. I am the type of being mysterious and vague about the “what’s-going-on-with-my-life” because “you-don’t-care”. I really sometimes disclose them to people who are not my “friends”. But I have my diary which I have kept for so many years now. And who would read that? Of course, just me, myself and I.
This day is one of the ordinary days I have in my life. I wake up at 6:50, take a bath for 20-30 minutes. Dry up, beautify, eat/drink my favorite chocolate and brush my teeth. Then, rush again to work. I feel like I’m getting tired of it. I want another career. But I should be thankful that I am still earning my own money (I get short of cash sometimes, though) unlike unemployed people. Others have been wishing they were me, but here I am, wishing I was somebody else! I think it’s negative to feel such. On the positive side, I have been trying to apply for a job that I have dreamt of becoming since I was 5. Not that bad, if I had already tried for 5 times? Not bad at all. I have to keep trying, trying and trying. When will I have it? Or I guess if it’s not God’s purpose for me, He surely won’t grant it to me. I believe on a much better gift. But certainly, if He sees the best that I can do, He will grant it in His own time.
So, now, I am keeping my hopes up! Prayers, perseverance and patience. Again, I am disclosing such dream for the mean time. If you are wondering what that job is. I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment