Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Love Letter

Akala mo boyfriend ko lang binibigyan ko ng love letter noh, siyempre ikaw din meron.
 Dear daddy,
    I miss you very much. Happy father's day. I miss the way you drive in NLEX & SCTEX while we listen to your favorite Goo Goo Dolls, U2 and Toto music. I miss the taste of bagis that you cook, it is my favorite. I miss when you check out my clothes before going out and if you don't like it, you tell me "Wag mo suot yan, mukhang cheap." I miss it when we laugh at mom's back when she constantly nags. I miss it when you tell me, "Ikaw ang panganay, pangaralan mo mga kapatid mo." I miss our favorite hot & chili pancit canton for midnight snack. I miss it when you demand me to wash your face towel. I miss the way you like my orange juice and iced tea. I miss you dad. I can't wait to see you.
 Okay, ayoko na mag drama. Hehe. See you soonest. I love you daddy!! ♥
Hugs and Kisses,
Tey

No comments:

Post a Comment