Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tracy is Crazy and Weird

…  because up to this very single day, I know, I am sure that I can’t afford the hospital / delivery bills, the vaccinations and vitamins, the milk and diapers, and most of all, I cannot even perfectly cook a sunny side up egg for breakfast.
How could I possibly be that? I know I couldn’t stand it anyway. And hey, I’ve got to travel in other countries more. So, saving up for traveling is in my top priority list. And okay, I humbly admit with full efforts that I don’t even have that good lover boy.
            And maybe I can help depopulating the world. Kudos to me for being grateful on my own. This is not a selfish reason at all. I love the freedom. The pleasure of self love.

PS: I would love to change my last name, with all divine intervention, into a Spanish one.

No comments:

Post a Comment